Because of an exclusive rate available only to Protecting Americas Children & K-9s, Inc. each donation of $800 makes it possible to provide a complete vest to one K-9 unit in the United States. Each vest has a value between $1795 – $2234 and a warranty of 5 years. We custom-fit each K-9 vest, so the bulletproof parts cover the vital organs. Each vest includes patches for their department. In addition, K-9 units can also request Glacier Tek® K-9 Cooling Vests, collapsible water bowls, heating blankets, K-9 trauma kits, and many other K-9 related products. These additional expenses are usually beyond the budgetary limits of many law enforcement entities. Therefore, this is why we need YOUR support to protect these brave K-9s.
Law enforcement departments who want to request safety & safety resources should fill out the “K-9 Request Form” under “Causes.”
k-9 ballistic vest
K-9 Shadow Vest Product Description
K-9 Shadow Vest will keep man’s best friend safe from harm in dangerous elements. Utilizing the latest DuPont Kevlar technologies, the NIJ IIIA ballistic panels in this vest are lightweight, durable, and provide the highest level of bulletproof protection available in soft body armor. This vest is guaranteed to provide maximum coverage of the dog’s vital organs, including the sides, chest, abdomen, and back. Constructed with modern materials and features, the design of the vest provides optimal comfort and allows your dog to maintain full agility on the job. The customizable buckles and reinforced Velcro adjustment points ensure that the vest will fit securely and properly. Once fitted, only one discrete zipper is needed for quicker donning and doffing.
Features & Benefits
- Adjustable straps, clips and Velcro to custom-fit any size dog.
- D-ring for securing leashes.
- Durable nylon carrier repels water, resists rips, and is easily cleaned in the washing machine.
- Chest protection panel can be detached when not needed.
- Easy access handle for crowd control.
- Large Velcro areas for identification patches.
- Available in four distinctive colors.
- Weighs approximately 4 lbs., and weight is evenly distributed across the dog’s body.
- Removable Kevlar bulletproof interior liner for cleaning and maintenance.
- Meets NIJ IIIA standards that will stop a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45, hollow point ammunition and more.
- Proudly manufactured in the United States of America.
- Weight: 4 lbs. (1.8 kg).